File A Police Report
Online Police Reporting System
Welcome to the Seat Pleasant Police Department Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a non-emergency report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within Seat Pleasant Maryland
- This is not a motor vehicle accident or a hit and run accident.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up-blocking software before filing the report. Upon completion of this report process, you will see the words: Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.”
- All cases filed using the Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Please allow 5 business days for your report to be processed through our records management system.
- When reporting a crime through this system, it does not initiate an investigation by an officer, nor will an officer be assigned automatically to the case.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
If you have any questions about the status of your case please contact 301-499-8700, M-F, 8-4.
FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME!