Light Up Your Holiday Contest Entry Form
Get your lights up!
The City of Seat Pleasant and City Councilwoman Shireka McCarthy Present the 4th annual “Light Up Your Holiday” Christmas Light Contest. Get your X-Mas lights up and showcase what Christmas means to YOU through a creative light display on your home.
McCarthy wants to know what Christmas means to YOU! In the spirit of giving, 2 lucky winners will be chosen to receive cash prizes.
First Place Winner will receive $100
Second Place will receive $50
Participants are welcome to enter their information for a chance to win.
Enter your information for a chance to win !
1.Participation is open to all residents and businesses in Seat Pleasant.
2. Entry is free. Each participant must complete and return the contest entry form.
3. Judging will be based on “curb appeal” as viewed from the street only. Therefore only those decorations located on the street side of the property will be judged (corner lots will be judged from both streets). This includes decorations in windows that are visible from the exterior.
4. Judging criteria will include a score of 1-4 in each category. Categories include [a] Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations; [b] Storyline or theme; [c] Display and placement of decorations, animated objects, etc.; and [d] Overall presentation.
5. Judging will be done from December 13-20 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. nightly. Participants should ensure that all lights, animations and decorations are in place and activated for the judging period.
6. On December 20, two prizes will be awarded : One 1st place prize of $100 and One 2nd place prize of $50. Each winner will be photographed and featured in the newsletter. Prizes will be delivered to winners.