Trash collection in the City of Seat Pleasant is handled by the City of Seat Pleasant Waste Management Division. Residents should place their refuse containers at the front curb before 6:30 am on Monday and Thursday. Refuse will be collected between the hours of 6:30 am and 3 pm.
The Waste Management Division will empty containers and return them to your curbside. The homeowner is responsible for storing and cleaning the containers. The City of Seat Pleasant will not be responsible for items not intended for collection that are placed next to refuse containers.
When placing out to be picked up please:
- Please put the required covered trash containers between the curb and sidewalk, or by the street, after dark the night before or prior to 6:30 am on the correct collection day
- Please ensure that the cover of the trash container is tightly closed
- Please ensure that the trash containers are accessible so that nothing will hinder or impede trash collection by Waste Management employees
- Garbage: food wastes accumulated in normal household use
- Trash: some plastics and ashes
Refuse collection services will not be provided on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Day
- Election Day
The collection will resume on the next regularly scheduled collection day unless mentioned otherwise by the City of Seat Pleasant.